[^AD^] Alpha Dogz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[^AD^] Alpha Dogz

Monsters Game realated forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The WereWolf Within

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The WereWolf Within Empty
PostSubject: The WereWolf Within   The WereWolf Within Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:47 pm

One day a young powerful man was walkin through the forest with his glisoning sheild and armor weilding his sword. He had been walkin down the path for many day looking for a village in need of his strength, but only finding ghost towns. In the darkness a creature is watching the young worrior. The young worrior felt the eyes of a demon watching him and waiting, but he wouldn't let fear take hold, he held his sword tightly and quickend his pace, hopeing a village was Hideing in the darkness ahead. Minutes felt like hours but soon the young man saw a faint light ahead through the trees. The young worrior quickly moved through the trees heading directly toward the light, then he could here, faint barking and growling noises, the town was not far now and whatever was fallowing had stopped so he shethed his sword as he enterd town.

Several dogs were chained up at each end of the town, and all the people in town seemed to be hiding in the tavern. The young man knocked on the door and the man inside yell'd "Go away", the worrior asked what was going on and the man inside said "Vampires, run while you're still alive!" The worrior asked where the vampires were hideing but he didnt get an answer. Suddenly the door burst open, and the worrior was thrown across the street and the young worrior was in intense pain but the brave young worrior raised his sword and sheild ready to fight to the death. The worriors vision was blurry but he could see a very large monster comming at him, the worrior leaned into his sheild and slashed his sword through the air but the monster thrown him again into a near by building. The last thing the man feels is blood running down his neck.

Several hours later the young man wakes up feeling his neck, but his neck seemed untuched and then he realizes he was now inside and a young women then tells him to stay calm. She then asks him what his name is, "Call me Iron Man" the worrior replies. The woman tells Iron Man about the attacks from the vampires and then he asks the woman what had happend that night and the woman tells him that he must have been dreaming because she found no wounds on him. Iron Man asked the woman where the vamires were hideing and says he'd kill them all, but the woman just left him.

I'm tired, I'll finnish this later The WereWolf Within 525570
Back to top Go down
Keyan Tobin
Keyan Tobin

Male
Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: The WereWolf Within   The WereWolf Within Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:10 am

Looks good so far hf, I llok forward to the rest. You might want to do a spell check when you get the chance though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/lex_the_writer

PostSubject: Re: The WereWolf Within   The WereWolf Within Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:06 pm

well I was board, and I suck at making stories lol. I almost failed english and english is my only language!!!
Back to top Go down
Keyan Tobin
Keyan Tobin

Male
Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: The WereWolf Within   The WereWolf Within Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:31 pm

If you ever need someone to beta read (proof-read) something for you let me know and I'll grab it off teh forum, edit it and repost it with any corrections. Always ready to help someone out Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/lex_the_writer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The WereWolf Within   The WereWolf Within Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The WereWolf Within
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[^AD^] Alpha Dogz :: Short Stories :: Story Tellers-
Jump to: